| Your advert can be here! |
See our Rates
You are visitor number
FastCounter by LinkExchange
to directly access this site.
Details of awards received by the Signpost are here.
All contents copyright © 2000 Readout Publications
| The Read-Out Instrumentation Signpost |
Measurement, Control and Automation Resources throughout the World
Date of last update as at the top of the list.
New Additions to the Read-Out Instrumentation Signpost during 2002
New Additions to the Signpost Site. Dates when these were added are included. Dates follow the European Custom - d/m/yy.
Pump Manufacturers - a free portal containing information on pump types,suppliers, manufacturers and related topics.
International Electrotechnical Vocabulary Need to find an electrotechnical term in English, French or German? Consult the IEV (International Electrotechnical Vocabulary) online. The IEV online offers free of charge a valuable tool to anyone whose work requires an understanding of electrotechnical terms in an international environment. As a complement to the Multilingual Dictionary on CD-ROM, this online database offers all IEV terms in English, French and German. It also provides definitions in English and French for the parts of the IEV that deal with general concepts.
- September 2002 News
- Botech AB - user friendly software solutions for developing visual applications for the OEM market in building management systems(BMS), security, HVAC, Fire, CCTV and industrial process control.
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), provides a forum for the standardization of electrical equipment, enabling consumers to select from a range of safe, effective, and compatible electrical products.
- The Institute of Chemical Engineers (IChemE), an international body that provides services for and represents the interests of those involved in chemical, biochemical and process engineering world-wide.
- Suppliers to read-out.net
Computer Equipment and Accessories
IBC Computer & Internet Co
- August 2002 News
- June 2002 News.
- Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) is the largest organization in North America for independent control system integrators, representing companies responsible for more than $1 billion in industrial automation equipment, including $400 million of hardware and software automation products.
- Fibre Systems News, Products and Applications for Europe and the world.
- Control Draw invite you to wander around the pages here and you can find out about process control systems from an engineer who knows them well. This is a useful site for a short overview of our discipline.
- Validation Associates (VAI) provides the expertise of its consultants and industry experts to the life sciences companies in several key regulatory compliance areas including computer and process validation, 21 CFR Part 11 assessment and remediation, and system and vendor audits.
- Spire Controls - Flat Panel Displays and Monitors Manufacturer of flat panel displays and monitors, touch screens, panel pcs, and industrial computers for control system automation.
- Industrial Ethernet forum - The online Industrial Ethernet Books has added a new technical forum to its website that provides access to technical advice from some of the leading international industrial ethernet companies. Technical expertise and a wealth of experience is available from Belden Wire & Cable, GE Cisco Industrial Networks and Hirschmann Electronics, who together form the panel of experts
- Electronic Engineering Design a British based publication.
- CadAlyst "first with new technologies for CAD leaders!"
- Interpharm Press specializes in publishing books in the areas of applied technology and regulatory affairs, with primary audiences of professionals in the pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic, and biotechnology manufacturing industries.
- ISPE, the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is a world-wide, not-for-profit volunteer Society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated healthcare manufacturing industries.
- Archnet (Power Line Carrier Communication and AMR)
- SCADA News a web based service for those interested in HMI, SCADA or other MES software and applications.
- Report on Manufacturing Excellence 2002 held in Warrington, England, at the beginning of May.
Term Life Insurance Company Agents
- May 2002 News
- Mueszer Oldal is the Hungarian Instrument Portal. It is a well organised database for instruments and their manufacturers. Hungarian customers no longer need to visit multiple web sites to find the instruments they are considering purchasing. Instrument manufacturers can register their contact data and product spectrum on-line direct from the portal. (Mostly in Hungarian but some English)
- Binnington Development Corporation a progressive industrial automation design, development, and consulting firm. (Canada).
- Maintenance Journal A Quarterly Journal for Maintenance and Maintenance Engineers interested in the maintenance, monitoring, servicing and management of plant, equipment, buildings and facilities.
- John Gerry's list of Process Control Glossary is a most useful resource.
- As a post-secondary technical institution recognized globally for quality and spirit, The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology SAIT is a leader in providing learners with the skills they need to succeed. See their Fieldbus Courses.
- IT-Times is Ireland's leading subscription IT magazine, covering both infrastructure and information systems used in Ireland's leading organisations.
- Technology Ireland Recording the entrepreneurial spirit and technicological ingenuity of the Irish people since 1969.
- March 2002 News
- fibers.org - "The on-line communications resource."
- Industrial Automation Insider an European based publication with useful information in our industry.
process control, instrumentation and systems integration including PLC, DCS, CNC, Motion Control, HMI, SCADA, PC Control, MES, Drives, Machine Control, Robotics, Vision, etc..."
- February 2002 News