| Your advert can be here! |
See our Rates
You are visitor number
FastCounter by LinkExchange
to directly access this site.
Details of awards received by the Signpost are here.
All contents copyright © 2000 Readout Publications
| The Read-Out Instrumentation Signpost |
Measurement, Control and Automation Resources throughout the World
Date of last update as at the top of the list.
New Additions to the Read-Out Instrumentation Signpost
New Additions to the Signpost Site up to 1st January 2000. Dates follow the European Custom - d/m/yy.
31/12/99 30/11/99 30/9/99 31/8/99
- We've added another poem to our Poetry Corner on the Y2K Bug. Hope you enjoy it.
- Ethernet Mail-List - The Industrial Ethernet Association has started an automated Email Discussion List by which standards will be created for using Industrial Ethernet as a fieldbus. To join the E-mail list, visit www.IndustrialEthernet.com and access a signup menu at the home page.
- The Industrial Automation Open Networking Alliance (IAONA) is for industrial automation leaders committed to the advancement of open networking from sensing devices to the boardroom via internet and Ethernet-based networks.
- The Hulsebos Directory of Fieldbus Web Sites which appeared in the August 1999 issue of Industrial Controls Intelligence, is the most comprehensive list of fieldbus links we have seen, bar none.
- Interkama'99 News features news of exhibits at the worlds biggest I&C exposition in Germany in October.
- Giles Norman produces the most beautiful evocative photographs of Ireland. The reproductions on his web site do little justice to the real thing. Well worth a look though.
- Lá (Formerly a daily but at present a weekly)
- We have reorganised our Periodicals to more fully represent Publications of interest to Instrument people.
- We've started to redesign and update our pages and formats during this month.
- For the bored! A page for all those not into Instrumentation or who are just fed-up!
- Plant Automation.com, is an Internet community for the worldwide manufacturing automation market. This community is designed to serve the needs of manufacturing engineers, MIS professionals, plant and operations management, IS managers, plant managers, design engineers, production engineers, purchasing managers, systems integrators, production engineers, and providers of services for manufacturing locations in the process of automating their plant operations.
- Test and Measurement Online, is an internet source of technical information about the test, measurement, data acquisition, data analysis, and instrumentation equipment industries.
- VerticalNet, Inc. is a creator and operator of vertical trade communities, targeted business-to-business communities.
- International Federation of Automatic Control was founded in September 1957, is a multinational federation of National Member Organizations (NMOs), each one representing the engineering and scientific societies concerned with automatic control in its own country.
- Electronic Production Europes leading journal for electronics assembly.
- John Prodger Recruitment Manufacturing and Test (Britain and Ireland)
- Test The European Test Industry Journal.
- Here is another Spanish language fieldbus page mantained by Fondčn Redes y Fluidos.
- ID Systems covers the integration of data acrossthe supply chain. Covering (among other topics) bar code, RFID, printers, scanners, MES, ERP middleware, Warehouse management software, and logistics. (US)
- Worldwide Waste Management Waste management,remediation, monitoring, recycling, detection.
- Instrumentation & Control Systems process control magazine.
- News for the month of Redes Industriales, which even if you have no Spanish is a joy in web page design - clear, concise and to the point. Not all the links are to Spanish language sites.
- Plant Services MRO - New technologies for maintenance, repair and operations. (US)
- GITA - Geospatial Information & Technology Association (Don't let the name frighten you!), is the only non-profit educational association in the world that focuses on applying Automated Mapping and Facilities Management (AM/FM), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and related information technology applications for utilities, government agencies and other organizations concerned with land records and facilities management.
- Aware 2000 is an iteresting set of pages as well with some nice suggestions. "Our aim is to provide information relevant to those who wish to know more about the Year 2000 problem in the context of the Irish experience."
- One Currency for Europe - the Euro will be born on 1st of January 1999. We have set up our own EMU (European Monetary Union) - The Euro Page for our visitors.
- Manufacturing Automation is Canada's leading publication covering the application of advanced technology across manufacturing industries.
- P & L Automatiok AB market advanced simulation tools for training.